Ed's T 55A Remodel - Field Modified
Thank you for having a look!
This is a fairly straightforward remodel/kitbash to achieve what I believe to be a cooler look for the tier IX T 55A reward medium tank.
This is meant to emulate what a field-modified T 55A would look like.
Please find the changes and improvements below.
This remodel would not be possible without the assistance and guidance of:
Miruku-nyan (milkym4n), deh0mbre, TheFalkonett, atacms and other users of the WoT modding community. Thank you!
- working flexible gun mantlet dust cover
- sideskirts with camo applied
- altered gun geometry
- additional track links on glacis plate with ammo crate and helmets
- smoke launcher array on right side of turret
- second storage box added to right side of turret
- cargo cloth sack on back of turret
- moved convoy lights and placed snorkel on back of turret, T-80 style
- MG added with circular mount on the right turret hatch
- ammo box, cloth and wood saw attached to left side of hull
- bags placed on right side of hull
- cloth hung off the side by tow cable
- engine grilles added, with open engine louvers
- modified fuel tanks added to back
- heavy MG stashed above fuel tanks
- camo net stored between fuel tanks
- moved unditching log
- altered clan logo location
- altered turret emblem locations
- modified camo and metallic textures to better reflect added equipment
This remodel uses various geometry and modified textures from certain vehicles, such as T-54, WZ-120, WZ-120-1G FT, T-100LT, WZ-132-1, Obj.705A, Rhm Pzw, M 41 90mm etc.
Simply place the .wotmod file in your mods/version folder and enjoy!