Ed's Type 62 Remodel - Type 62-I
Thank you for having a look!
This is a fairly straightforward remodel/kitbash to achieve what I believe to be a cooler look for the tier VII Type 62 premium light tank.
This is meant to emulate what a field-modified Type 62-I would look like.
Please find the changes and improvements below.
This remodel would not be possible without the assistance and guidance of:
Miruku-nyan (milkym4n), deh0mbre, TheFalkonett, atacms and other users of the WoT modding community. Thank you!
- working flexible gun mantlet dust cover
- two-lens laser rangefinder on mantlet
- sideskirts with camo applied
- altered gun geometry
- additional track links on glacis plate with ammo crate and helmets
- partial cage armor for symmetry on turret
- classic storage box on left side of turret
- smoke launcher array on right side of turret
- ammo boxes for the machine gun
- reoriented cupola and machine gun
- cargo cloth sack on back of turret
- additional spotlight
- tied down ammo boxes on engine deck with hooks
- camo net on engine louver
- unditching log with attachment points
- relocated tow hooks on back
- added expedition kit with shovel between fuel tanks
- altered clan logo location
- altered turret emblem locations
- inscriptions moved from turret to sideskirts
- modified camo and metallic textures to better reflect added equipment
This remodel uses various geometry and modified textures from certain vehicles, such as T-34-3, WZ-120, WZ-120-1G, 110, WZ-132A, T-100LT, WZ-132-1, 121B etc.
Simply place the .wotmod file in your mods/version folder and enjoy!