[replaceAnyTank] Leviathan, working turrets (3 size available)
convert the original WoT event tank G150_Leviathan into UML-compatible format, so advanced animation/effect can be supported, and the ability to replace any tank(s) of your choosing without affecting other players’ tank
- comes in 3 size( original, sherman-size, kingtiger-size)
- working secondary turrets
- working secondary battery firing effect (backspace key)
- camo disabled
at the moment, UML does not support 3rd-party particle effects, so the original ‘lightning’ firing effect has to be removed because the resources is deleted from client after the halloween event. It might come back later should I add this feature to UML.
important: UML 1.48+ is required.
1.make sure UML V1.48+ is installed
2.extract the rar, place this wotmod file to mods/VERSION/
3.start WoT, enter hangar.
4.open UML config file (res_mods/VERSION/scripts/client/mods/ownModel.xml), look for config section <g150_leviathan>, <g150_leviathan_small> or <g150_leviathan_medium> which should be near the end of the file, but could be in the middle in rare occasion. These 3 profiles corrspond to the 3 sizes. you can use either one of them, or all at once.
5.Set the config accordingly (UML main topic, [Configuration] section), for example
- set <enabled> to true
- make sure <swapNPC> is false to prevent other player’s tank from being affected
- make sure <useWhitelist> is true if you want to apply this remodel to certain tanks you’re playing, instead of all tanks.
- set <whitelist> to a list of standard tankenames, like <whitelist> A05_M4_Sherman , G16_PzVIB_Tiger_II </whitelist>
6.Press “F5” if the game is still running and in hangar. This will update the new parameters into game. It will also read config from harddrive during each client (re)start.