[replaceAnyTank] M60A1RISE from WT, animated
Author: atacms | Mod added: Sep, 26 | Game version: 184.108.40.206 | Mod version: 1.0
WT import. stand-alone remodel, change any tank you’re controllilng without affecting others.
- all assets imported or derived from WT
- animated commander cupola
- animated MG (backspace key)
- season-dependent texture
- crash model included
- partial LoD model included
important: UML 1.48+ is required.
unfortunately UML itself can’t be packed into wotmod format because some issues with config handling.
- make sure UML V1.48+ is installed
2.place this wotmod file to mods/VERSION/
3.start WoT, enter hangar.
4.open UML config file (res_mods/VERSION/scripts/client/mods/ownModel.xml), look for config section <N16_M60A1_RISE>, which should be near the end of the file.
5.Set the config accordingly (UML main topic, [Configuration] section), for example
- set <enabled> to true
- make sure <swapNPC> is false to prevent other player’s tank from being affected
- make sure <useWhitelist> is true if you want to apply this remodel to certain tanks you’re playing, instead of all tanks.
- set <whitelist> to a list of standard tankenames, like <whitelist> A120_M48A5, A67_T57_58 </whitelist>
- Press “F5” if the game is still running and in hangar. This will update the new parameters into game. It will also read config from harddrive during each client (re)start.