This mod can enable to use replay’s Free Camera.
How to use:
In replay,push CapsLock+F3,Free Camera will be enable.
push again,Free Camera will be disable.
– W,A,S,D, to move the camera, mouse to look around. Q, E, to increase and decrease altitude, height.
– Number keys 1-0 to adjust flying camera speed.
– X to lock camera at height above ground level.
– C locks the camera to a point which can then be orientated around in a 360 degree circular shape.
– P is your camera stabilizer, use this for a cinematic feel to your shots.
– Insert & Delete changes the POV (Zooms In and Out)
– V disables your in-game HUD Menus to only see the battlefield.
– Right Click locks your camera back to your tank again.
– You can use the ‘B‘ key whilst in the flying camera mode to lock yourself to a tank.
Copy content of downloaded archive into game folder, confirm the replacement of files.
1.1.2change directory name
1.1.1_1change directory name
1.1.1change directory name fix bug
1.1Change file system. (XML -> Python)